Set As Your Home Page

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tamannah’s birthday plans




[Friday, December 10, 2010]
This year, Tamannah, the fast rising actress of Tamil cinema, will celebrate her birthday (December 21) on the sets of Dhanush-starrer ‘Venghai’ in Karaikudi. And the actress is indeed happy about it.

“Many would like to celebrate their birthday at home. But I have no complaints that I have to work on my special day of the year. I just love standing in front of camera,” says the beauty.

Interestingly, though at work, the actress will be with her family on her birthday. She says: “My mother is always with me. And my father and brother will come to Karaikudi on my birthday.”

It seems that the actress will throw a party to the cast and crew of ‘Venghai’, directed by Hari, on her birthday. This is Tamannah’s second film with Dhanush, after ‘Padikadhavan’ early last year.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software