Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Arun Vijay says that he is going to take legal action against his sister Vanitha

Cinemimi[Wednesday, December28, 2010]
When Arun Vijay was asked about the allegation of his sister Vanitha that he has gone underground, he said," I had been to America to participate in a family function. I also had been there to take part in sky diving competition.

I had booked the tickets two months in advance. I had been to America along with 11 family members. Vanitha has given false complaints and allegations about me at the time when I was not here.

I had come to Chennai 10 days before itself. I had given proper evidence to the police about me being not here and also gave them proof that the allegations made by Vanitha are false.

They are also conducting enquiry about this. I have not hidden myself anywhere. I am busy doing my job. I am also getting ready to take legal action against Vanitha who is making false allegation about me to the media and the police."

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software