Set As Your Home Page

Monday, November 29, 2010

Prabhu sir is my mentor: Hansika

[Monday, November 29, 2010]
Upcoming actress Hansika Motwani is in the news for all the wrong reasons for no fault of hers.

Recently an English tabloid linked her up with ace choreographer-director-actor Prabhu Deva in a report stating that she was seen with her director of Engeyum Kadhal in a Hyderabad hotel when his sweetheart Nayanthara came and blasted Hansika in public!

However, Hansika seems to be in no mood to take all this nonsense lying down. She told Sify.com: "How can people have such a nasty mind? I am just 19 and how could they link me with my director who I consider my mentor and guru? He is like my elder brother and whoever is spreading such rumours is clearly out of work".

Hansika who is busy working with Vijay in Pollachi for Velayudham, adds that she has met Nayanthara during the shoot of Engeyum Kadhal in Paris and that she is a wonderful person and she is very happy for them as a

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software