Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hansika says that Prabhu Deva is like my brother

{Tuesday, 30 November 2010}
There was news that Prabhu Deva has shifted his focus on Hansika Motwani. Hansika Motwani is pairing with Jayam Ravi in the film Engeyum Kadhal directed by Prabhu Deva. It seems that Prabhu Deva is having a special crush for Hansika and has been recommending her to other directors. She was spotted having dinner with Prabhu Deva in a star hotel and this has aroused the anger of Nayanthara. It seems that there was a great clash between her and Prabhu Deva because of this.

When asked Hansika Motwani about this, she clarified that Prabhu Deva is like her brother. It seems that she refused her call sheet for the next film to be directed by Prabhu Deva.

Hansika while speaking about this said,” Prabhu Deva is my mentor. He is also like my brother. I really enjoyed while working with him in Engeyum Kadhal. It is highly defamatory linking us together. This act will spoil our image. This cannot happen anywhere. I am only 19 years old. How is it possible for me to think that Prabhu Deva is my lover. His is my guide. I consider him as my brother.

Many are asking me that why I have learnt salsa from him. He taught me because it was required for the film. He taught me salsa as a teacher. I am in cinema from the age of 15. I have to go a long distance. I have to achieve a lot. I was shocked when I heard the news that I was in love with Prabhu Deva. I am able to understand about the people that under what pretext they are spreading this rumor.

I don’t even have the time to speak to Prabhu Deva. For the last one month I am shooting in Pollachi. I have not been to Hyderabad for the last one month. I have met Nayanthara once. She is very good. I am very happy that both of them make a good pair. I am very eager to act in many films directed by Prabhu Deva but due to non availability of call sheet it was not possible for me to do so. May be in future I might act in his

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software