Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Divya’s Istanbul birthday

[Tuesday, November 30, 2010]
Divya Spanda is feeling so special for she was showered with wishes and presents on her birthday on Monday. That too in Istanbul, where she is on vacation.

“Quite an eventful birthday. I fell sick and was lying in bed when my friends surprised me. Got some beautiful presents from unexpected people,” said the ‘Varanam Aayiram’ actress.

“Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I am so emotional right now. Spent the whole morning reading replying to messages, emails and calls. Wow! To be loved so much, life feels so fulfilled,” she added.

“I'm so grateful to God. I don't need anything in this life than the love and affection showered on me,” the beautiful actress, who is waiting for the release of ‘Kadhal 2 Kalyanam’, further said.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software