Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, October 30, 2010

“My ex wife and present wife have become good friends,” says Prakash Raj

Actor Prakash Raj said that his ex wife and his present wife have become friendly with each other. He had married actress Lalitha Kumari who is the sister of actress Disco Shanthi. He had three children. (one child is dead). Due to his love with the Bollywood choreographer Pony Varma, he divorced Lalitha Kumari. He recently married Pony Varma. Both the Prakash Raj’s children are staying with them. When speaking about his new married life, Prakash Raj said,” In the North India ladies who have married newly have the habit of fasting for the whole day without even going for shooting, I like this new relationship. While speaking about his ex wife Lalitha Kumari he said,” Both the children are staying with me. My ex wife Lalitha Kumari and my present wife Pony Varma has become good friends.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software