Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hansika Motwani: Eagerly awaiting Engeyum Kadhal



Prabhu Deva's directorial venture Engeyum Kadhal, starring Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead roles, has completed its final shooting schedule recently. Music composed by Harris Jayaraj will be released in the first week of October. Meanwhile, Hansika Motwani is truly excited about the music of the film.

"Harris Jayaraj's music in this film is fantastic. It is on my lips, especially the title song (Engeyum Kadhal...). Last week Prabhu sir called me up after seeing the rushes of the film and said that I'm looking fresh and gorgeous in the film. I'm eagerly looking forward to come to Chennai for the audio launch of the film," Hansika said to a leading daily.

"The festival season has started off well for me. Soon, my 'film festival' will start with Engeyum Kadhal for Deepavali, followed by Maapillai and Velayudham. I can't wait for my movies to reach the audiences," she added.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software