Set As Your Home Page

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I had doubts about Aishwarya: Shruti

Cinemimi [sunday, June 03, 2012]
Shruti Haasan has once again sought to put an end to rumours that linked her with Dhanush, her co-star in '3'. "All three of us (Dhanush, Aishwarya R Dhanush and Shruti) treated ourselves as thorough professionals on the sets of the film. There was no place for personal things."

Shruti says she initially had doubts about the skills of Aishwarya, since '3' was her first project as director. "But I understood the first day itself that she was a good filmmaker. And I accepted the film since I had scope to prove myself in three shades- a school girl, wife and widow."

Stating that she would sure tell her father, the legendary Kamal Haasan, if she finds her man, Shruti says she is yet to find one. "I have no time to fall in love. Some time back I was busy with music. And now, I am busy in front of the camera."

Happy about the success of her recent Telugu film 'Gabbar Singh', which had Pawan Kalyan in the lead, Shruti says, 'That is the beauty of cinema. Some of my earlier Telugu films didn't do well. But this one movie changed things totally."
Shruthi-Hassan-tattoo
Shruthi-Hassan-tattoo
shruthi hashan latest pic
shruthi hot picture
shruthi hot photo

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software