Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sherin to start a trust

Tamil Actress Sherin picturesCinemimi [Saturday, September 24, 2011]
Sherin shared her care and concern for those affected by cancer by taking part in Rose Day celebrations held at Kidwai Memorial Hospital in Bengaluru. "I had lost some of my loved ones due to cancer. I know the pain of it," said the actress.

The 'Thulluvadho Ilamai' and 'Urchagam' girl, who is popular in Kollywood, Tollywood and Sandalwood says, "I am not meeting children affected by cancer on Rose Day alone. I have been visiting the hospital whenever I find time."

Revealing her plans to float a trust to help cancer patients, Sherin says, "Mere sweets and gifts can not cure the disease. So I am saving a part of my income to start a trust which would help cancer-affected kids in all possible ways."

On appearing in item numbers, the actress, who was seen shaking a leg with Vikram for a special song in 'Bheema', says, "These days such songs have become an inevitable part of films with many popular actresses agreeing to do it. There is nothing wrong as long as things are within a limit."













Keywords: Tamil Actress Sherin pictures,Tamil Actress Sherin photo gallary,Tamil Actress Sherin images,Tamil Actress Sherin cute stills, ,Tamil Actress Sherin pictures,Tamil Actress Sherin new stills, sherin profiles, sherin hot pictures, sherin movie stills, sherin in jeans, sherin rare pictures, sherin stills, sherin family photos

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software