Set As Your Home Page

Monday, August 29, 2011

Vijay is super happy

VelayudhamCinemimi [Tuesday, August 30, 2011]
The success of 'Velayudham' audio launch in Madurai has made Vijay extremely happy. The Ilayathalapathy has thanked his fans for taking pains to attend the event and for making it a grand spectacle.

"It is because of my fans I am here now. They have been supporting me in my each and every step and the audio launch of Velayudham is a milestone in that aspect. I am overwhelmed with their affection," says Vijay.

Requesting his fans and the members of Vijay Makkal Iyakkam to concentrate on public work without losing focus on their family and career, the actor says, "Like how I am important to them, they are important to me as well."

The music of 'Velayudham' was launched in Madurai on Sunday evening, in the presence of thousands of Vijay fans from all over Tamil Nadu. On the occasion, Vijay donated cows, sewing machines and iron boxes, besides proving financial assistance to students.Click Here To See - 'Velayudham' Official Website
Click Here To See - 'Velayudham' Audio Launch Event Gallery

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software