Set As Your Home Page

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ready for challenges: Sibiraj

Cinemimi[Thursday, December 30, 2010]
Sibiraj, who is currently busy with ‘Saanthupottu’, a film which according to him is a rustic realistic drama, says he is open to act in any language provided the script and his character are good.

“But my priority will always be Tamil films. Through my experience, I have learnt that an actor should be ready for any kind of roles,” the son of Sathyaraj, who played a negative role in ‘Nanayam’, says.

Hailing his father as a great artiste and a source of inspiration for him, Sibiraj however says he would like to carve a niche for himself. “That’s what my dad too expects from me,” he says.

The ‘Student No 1’ actor, according to sources, has some other projects too on his sleeve. “He is also planning to float his own production house which would give opportunities to fresh talents,” sources add.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software