Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sona hopes for the best

[Saturday, November 27, 2010]
Sona Heiden is happy about the response her maiden production venture ‘Kanimozhi’ evoked in the box office on Friday, that is, the first day of its release. “I am hopeful about the forthcoming days too,” she says.

“The film created a lot of expectations right from the day one it went on floors. And it has now witnessed a very good opening. I feel great since this is my first film as a producer,” says the actress.

Directed by Sripathy Rangasami, a former associate of Venkat Prabhu, the movie has Jai, Vijay Vasanth and Shazahn Padamsee in lead roles.

“It is a beautiful love story told in a beautiful way,” Sona says. Adding more, she says, “I am thankful to T Siva of Amma Creations (the other producer) and each and every member of the cast and crew. It’s my dream to become a producer and it is a reality today.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software