Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sonia Agarwal says that she is not angry with Selvaraghavan

Romance blossomed between Soni Agarwal and Selvaraghavan in the year 2002 during the shooting of Kadhal Kondein. After four years they got married. When Selvaraghavan was directing Aayirathil Oruvan, there was difference of opinion between the two because there were rumors that Selvaraghavan became close to Andrea. hey were divorced later.Now Sonia Agarwal has started acting in cinema. She is donning an important role in the film Vaanam in which Simbhu is doing the lead role. When Sonia Agarwal was asked whether she was angry with Selvaraghavan and will she speak to him if he meets him, she said,” Whenever an ex husband or ex wife meet they will not see face to face.
Whether they are at peace or in anger depends on the life they had leaded. But in my case I will not get angry when I see my ex husband. There is no necessity for me to act like that. I will shake hands with him and go on my way.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software